Where can I use the Tiller®?
Use the Tiller® in:
- Copy shops & Printers
- Courier services
- Household appliances
- Light and Sound
- Mail rooms
- Office appliances
- Public Works
- Transportation & Logistics
- All companies who care about Health & Safety
What are the advantages of the Tiller®?
The plus−points of the Tiller® are:
- Lifting and moving with one compact device
- As maneuverable as a hand truck
- Ultra light steering; easy to balance
- Extremely simple to operate
- Lifts itself into the van and onto platforms
- Prevents work loss
- Prevents Health & Safety fines for physical stress
- No tail lift required
- Exchangeable loadplatforms and no hassle of thresholds
Does lifting with the Tiller® take more time?
Lifting with the Tiller® may appear to take more time than simple manual lifting (or instant physical peak load and wearing out one’s back in the long-term). However, lifting with the Tiller® saves time in the end:
- One person moves loads that would normally take two or more workers.
- No more planning or waiting to move goods.
- Workers do not get tired from lifting.
- Less breakages and personal accidents.
How much does the Tiller® cost?
A better question would be: How much does the Tiller® save?
With the Tiller® one person can easily do the lifting work of two workers. The Tiller® prevents back problems, industrial accidents and work loss. In case a worker would be non−productive due to lifting injuries for just two weeks, the Tiller® would have earned its price. The Tiller® is your tireless, cheapest worker.
Can the Tiller® be made−to−measure?
The Tiller® has industry specials available for the glass trade, catering and household appliances. Made−to−measure boards can be supplied for lifting vats, chairs, displays/mini pallets and other specific objects. A battery charger for use on a van or truck is available.