The new roll or drum handling lifting frame from Packline Materials Handling incorporates a unique ‘X-Frame’ design ideally suited for close access to the corner of pallets, when lifting drums or rolls of film or packaging material.
• The option of the X-frame design enables close access to the corner of pallets, rather than the more traditional side of pallet loading or unloading.
• The drum handling lifters are available in both stainless steel for clean room agri-business environments or painted mild steel for warehouse environments.
• Castors at the front of the lifter enable multi directional movement.
• The unique X-frame design enables the roll or drum handling equipment to access the corner of pallet.
• The X-frame allows for easier loading and unloading of rolls and drums via the corner of pallet, rather than more traditional side loading.
• This style of lifting equipment is ideally suited for closely packed rolls or drums, or where there may be limited access to the external circumference of the roll or drum.
• The stainless steel drum handling equipment is capable of lifting loads up to 300kg. The heavy duty lifters have lifting capacities of up to 1200kg.
• A full range of lifting and handling attachments is available for this style of lifting frame, including bespoke roll and drum lifting attachments.
• The lifting attachments can be supplied permanently fixed to the lifter or fully interchangeable using the unique quick release system.
• Any lifting frame leg length, or pallet size, can be catered for.
• Bespoke attachments can be designed to provide a lifting and handling solution for most types of roll, reel, drum or barrel.