The ‘Logi-Tilt’ Box and Stillage Lifter has been designed to provide the safe, easy lifting and tilting of large boxes and stillages with great manoeuvrability, strength and durability.
The operator can lift, transport, and tilt up to 25 degrees, large containers with complete confidence and safety.
A feature of this lifter is that suitable boxes can be tilted by using the hand crank with no tooling required. This feature benefits the operator by providing better access into the container for filling or emptying, thereby offering a reduced chance of strains and back injuries.
The ‘Logi-Tilt’ had a lifting capacity of up to 800kg with horizontal forks, and up to 400kg with tilted forks.
Model: Logitilt – Box and Stillage Lift and Tilt.
Description: Rechargeable, battery operated Box and Stillage Lifter with Tilt facility. With assisted wheel steering on the single rear wheel to provide optimum manoeuvrability.
Lifting Capacity: Up to 800kg (1763.70lbs) with horizontal forks, and up to 400kg (881.85lbs) with tilted forks.
Max tilt facility: +/- 25 degrees.
Run-in length: 703mm (27.68 inches)
Length of forks: 840mm (33.07 inches)
Weight: 270kg (595.25lbs), excluding battery.
Battery: Maintenance free 12 volt. 70AH/20h Dry.
Lifting Device: A pair of forks support from the underside and between the legs of the box or stillage (subject to survey and confirmation of application).
Features and Benefits:
• Provides efficient, flexible, safe and easy lifting and tilting of boxes and stillages.
• Compact design for use by a single person with optimum safety.
• Helps to avoid strain injuries, etc.
• Ergonomic design with a hand crank mechanism providing the tilt action (which enables the operator to easily achieve the optimum working position).
• Strong construction ensures a long operating life and low maintenance costs.
• Provides a fully adjustable working height.
• Easy access to all areas of the box or stillage.
• Foot protectors fitted to rear castors.
• Parking brake.
• Safety valve on hydraulic system.
• Emergency stop button.
• Machines frame is manufactured in mild steel which is painted in red. (Other paint colours may be available on request).