Packline’s drum handling equipment with the electro-polished finish is designed for high care hygienic areas where powdered materials are used, for example in the pharmaceutical industries. The smoother finish minimizes contamination, as well as facilitating easier cleaning of the drum handling equipment.
This process of electro-polishing, more commonly used for surgical devices, is a chemical process to oxidise and to remove the surface of the material to leave a polished service.
The electro-polished lifting equipment has the same design and construction as the standard stainless steel ‘Compac’, but with an electro-polished finish.
• Suitable for high care areas
• Reduces cross contamination of raw ingredients
• Smoother finish means easier to keep clean & less cross-contamination
• The lifting frame is compatible with any of the ‘Compac’ lifting and handling attachments
• Same design and construction as standard stainless steel ‘Compac’ Lifter, but different finish
• Suitable for very hygienic areas
• Ideal for Pharmaceutical Industry
• Designed for use with powdered materials
• 100kg max lifting capacity